Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Long Hair vs Short Hair


If you’ve got short hair there is only a certain amount of styles you can have a go at and also the option of having it up if you want. The shorter you have your hair you have less chance of being able to do this, that’s why personally I couldn’t have short hair all the time would drive me nuts. The bob that Victoria Beckham had created in the summer of 2007 became so popular thousands of people had their locks cut off to sport a new short bob called the Pob. I was tempted as I liked it but I knew I would get bored very quickly, I am one of those people who gets bored with the style and colour of their hair very quickly. I’m always trying something new out, a new colour, whether it be a new shade of blonde or adding a hint of pink somewhere.

A short hair cut can suit a lot of people from short and spiky to short and sleek, whatever your style may be, make sure it suits your face shape, always best to ask your hairstylist on what kind of cut they think would suit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment